Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review: Stila Lip Glazes

Hey luvs it's Mahe here and today's post will be review about my favorite lip glosses ever! They are the Stila Lip Glazes, that can be purchased at Sephora. One Lip Glaze is about $22, but usually this lip product comes in either sets of three or eight. I got the pack of 8 during Black Friday (AKA the biggest shopping day of the year!!!) for only $24!!! Here are some of my FAV'S:

I love the texture of these lip glosses. They are very pigmented and come in a variety of colors.  I love the applicator of these glosses because it has a brush on the top which makes for no mess and easy application!

Some of my favorites are Dreamy, which is the perfect nude, Grapefruit, a nice bubble gum pink and Fantasy, a hot coral pink!


I definitely recommend these lip glazes. They are AMAZING!! Tell me in the comments below if you have ever tried these, and tell me how they work for you!




xoxo,
mahe <3












No comments:

Post a Comment