Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Friday, June 1, 2012

May Favorites!

Hey Luvs, it's that time of the month where we tell you what we have been loving this past month! Here are our top 5 picks of the month!


Perfume:

Mahe: My favorite perfume has been Pleasure by Estee Lauder. I actually got it as a gift from my Aunt in Germany, so thank you to her!!!

Raahema: My favorite perfume of the month has been my B&BW Dark Kiss body spray! I absolutely love the scent!


Nail Polish:

Raahema: My favorite nail polish during the month of May has been Essie's Trophy Wife.

Mahe: I have been loving Essies Cute As a Button! It's the perfect coral for the summer. This was another one of my favorites this month that I also got as a gift from the same aunt in Germany!!


Lip Product:

Raahema: My favorite lip product for May is the Harmony Gloss 3 from Sephora. It's more like 6 products instead of one but I just love it so much that I have to include it!

Mahe: As for my favorite lip product, I have been loving my Rimmel lipstick in pink chic. It's a beautiful pink lipstick!                                                                            


Mascara:

Raahema: My favorite mascara is the Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara. The product adds length and volume to my lashes! Luv it!


Mahe: I have also been loving a Maybeline mascara. Mine is the Falsies one. It's amazing and makes my eyes pop.


Song:

Raahema: My favorite song of the month has been
"Till the Casket Drops," by ZZ Ward. Most of you
probably haven't heard this song before, but it is amazing! I
 first heard it on a Pretty Little Liars commercial.


Mahe: I have been loving the band One Direction lately. One song in particular that I am obsessed is What Makes you Beautiful! AMAZING!


Hope you guys in enjoyed this post!!
xoxo,
Mahe and Raahema
















No comments:

Post a Comment