Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

April Favorites!


Hey Luvs, it’s Mahe and Raahema with our April favorites! In this blog we’ll be telling you our favorites that we’ve been obsessing over this past month!


Favorite Lip Product:

Mahe: I have been loving my Stila Lip glaze in Fantasy that I got from Sephora! It is super moisturizing and gives me the perfect amount of color.

Raahema: My favorite lip product during the month of April has got to be my SUGAR mini lip balm

from Sephora. The lip balm is extremely moisturizing.


Favorite Perfume:

Mahe:
This month I have been wearing my Juicy Couture perfume (original)! It is a very floral scent with hints of citrus. Whenever I smell it, it just screams out SPRING!   

Raahema: During the past month, my favorite perfume has been my Victoria Secret, “With a Kiss” perfume. The scent is a mix of sparkling berries and magnolia flower. Delicious!

Favorite Jewelry Item:




Mahe: The jewelry item i have been wearing non stop this month is my Forever21 yellow spiked wrap bracelet. It adds the perfect amount of color to my outfits.




Raahema: 
 My favorite jewelry item in April has been my juicy couture charm bracelet. The bracelet has a gorgeous bow on it, and is golden colored. I’ve been wearing this item nonstop over the past month!

Favorite Nail Polish:


Mahe:
A Cut Above by Essie has been my favorite nail polish this month. I feel like it makes my nails look 3-D. I am not a huge fan of glitter nail polish, but when I saw this one I just had to have it!

Raahema:
The nail polish that has been on my nails the most this past month is“Brazilliant” by Essie. The color was featured in my nail polish blog, and has definitely won the title of my fave.

Favorite Song:

Mahe: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift is a song that I probably heard about a million times this month! This song always gets stuck in my head!

Raahema:
“Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson has definitely been my favorite during the month of April.
The message in the song is one that I love, and the music in it is amazing.                                                                                         

Favorite Snack:


Mahe: OMG! My favorite snack this month and probably for the rest of my life are the “Drumstick Icecream Cones”! These are amazing, I love every bite!

Raahema: My favorite snack this past month has been the “Little Bites” muffins. The chocoate chip ones are my favorite flavor. This snack is definitely one that I recommend!

Favorite TV:



 Mahe: Lastly, my favorite TV show has been Jerseylicious, the new season just came out a week ago and I am already hooked! This is one thing I really recommend watching because you’ll always get a good laugh out of it!!! 


Raahema: My favorite TV show of all time is Pretty Little Liars! I love this show so much, and I definitely recommend watching it!


We hope you all enjoyed our April Favorites! Tell us in the comments what you thought of our favorites!
xoxo,
Mahe and Raahema <3

 










No comments:

Post a Comment