Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Friday, May 11, 2012

REVIEW: Maybeline Expert Wear Eyeshadow!

Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here with a review on my current eyeshadow obsession! Lately, I have been loving my Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Bronze Haze by Maybeline. The colors in the trio are super versatile to take your eye look from day to night. I feel like the colors in the palette will look great on every skin color! This product is super inexpensive if you are on a budget.


MAYBELINE EXPERT WEAR EYESHADOW
$5.50

This palette is really great, because on the back, they give you step by step instructions on wear you would typically place each shadow. What I usually do is put the lightest color, which is the shimmery champagne color, on the inner corner of my eyes and up by the brow bone. Next, I would put the gorgeous copper color over the lid and the dark brown in the crease on the outer corner of my eye! For going out I just add more of the dark brown color in the outer corner of my eye to give it a smoked out affect. This palette can be easily accessed at any Target, CVS, and Rite Aid. If you do not live in the U.S you can get it online.


Tell me in the comments below if you also really like the Expert Wear eyeshadow collection by Maybeline! I hope you enjoyed reading this post on a product that I really have been loving! 


                                                                              xoxo,
                                                                            Mahe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment