Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Friday, May 18, 2012

OOTD: Featuring My Friends Gabby!

Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here with my 2nd outfit of the day! This time I invited my friend Gabby to show you her outfit as well. Today, we had our chorus concert which was just magical! We had a dress code that we had to follow, black plants and a white shirt. But, I thought this would be a great oppurtunity to have a special guest on my post for this week. ENJOY!

Gabby's Outfit!
  My friend Gabby is wearing a beautiful whit flowy top from Macy's. She paired her shirt with black skinny pants from Pacsun and a pair of braided black sandals from Target! She also wore this black bracelet with silver studs that her Aunt got for her. The brand of the bracelet is Shamballa bracelet which you can find online, if you are interested in getting it! As for Gabby's hair she put pretty waves in with a 1inch curling iron without using the clamp. Gabby's toenails and finger nails were painted with Sally Hanson's Celeb City and Forever21's silver.

                    
Mahe's Outfit!
For our concert I wore a white flowy semi-sheer top, from TJMaxx. I paired my shirt with black skinny pants aswell, which were borrowed from my mom closet! As for shoes I wore my black sequence flats from Target. On my nails I wore a random white color with a silver secuence accent nail!  As for my hair I just strightened it with my Conair straightener.                               
 

I hope you all enjoyed this outfit of the day with my friend Gabby! Comment below on what you think about our outfits, and if you would like to see gabby in more posts!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Mahe <3





No comments:

Post a Comment