Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brand to Buy: B&BW

         Hey luvs! It's Raahema here and today I have a post on one of my favorite brands..... Bath And Body Works!!!!!! I absoloutely love B&BW, because of all their different products.

Lip Glosses: The B&BW lip glosses are amazing! I love their variety of colors and scents. I also love their adorable packaging!

               
Body Sprays: The B&BW body sprays are definetely some of my favorites! I love the fact that the scents stay on all day!










         Body Lotions: Some of my favorite things about the B&BW lotions are that they are very mosturizing. The consistency is amazing! I also love they're variety of sizes!


Candles: The B&BW candles' smells are to die for! The scent of the candles also stay in your room for a long time after you burn them.


So, what do you guys think of B&BW? Leave your response in the comments below!
                                                  xoxo,
                                              Raahema <3

No comments:

Post a Comment