Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hey Luvs, it’s Mahe and Raahema here to just say Happy Mother’s Day to our moms!


My mother is always there
when I'm in trouble or despair
her laughter and her smiles
can be heard and seen for miles
she always knows just what to say
from late at night until the day
when I'm with her I always learn
when I'm not it's her I yearn
in the end I have one thing to say
I wish you a happy Mother's Day!
Luv,
Raahema



M is for the millions of hugs I get each day.
O is for the opportunities that you always support.
T is for teaching me how to read the Quran.
H is for helping me when I'm in desperate need.
E is for every little memory that we make together.
R is for the RONAK you bring to our household.
Love,
Mahe




  *RONAK mean life of the party
        *QURAN is the Holy book of Islam







We hope all moms have a great day! Tell us what you did for Mother's Day in the comments below!
xoxo,
Mahe and Raahema <3

1 comment:

  1. Mahe and Raahema, I am so proud of you and your blog! I hope you keep informing us on the latest fashion trends, in Pakistan and the U.S.

    ReplyDelete