Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

What To Wear.... On A Night Out!

Hey luvs, it's Mahe here and today I put different pieces of clothing that I thought went together to make and outfit for a night out! I love this outfit so much and I hope you like it too!

What to Wear... On a Night Out!




A lot of the pieces in this oufit are very loud pieces but at the same time I feel like it works! The hot pink pants and the yellow clutch are both very bright, but one of the trends this summer has been color blocking, and I thought this was a subtle version of color blocking! The cheetah print Tory Burch flats adds enough pattern to the outfit. The cream blouse tones down the look, letting the pants and the clutch stand out! Finally, I just added a gold chain cuff to match the hardwars on the clutch and flats! I absolutely LOVE this look! Tell me what you think in the comments below!
xoxo,
Mahe <3


No comments:

Post a Comment