Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Review: Kiss Press on Nails!

Hey Luvs, it is Mahe here with a review on the Kiss press on nails. Some of you guys may be familiar with this product because of the commercials on TV. I've heard a lot of different opinions on this product and decided to try them out myself.



I was very excited to try out these nails but also sceptical because of the low $7 price. I was pretty impressed with the quality of the glue, it worked very well and I felt like the nail was pretty secure. The down side of the glue, was the fact that it could be seen through the nail, which made the over all look very tacky looking. The nails did last for about 3-4 days which was also disappointing. Taking the nails of were pretty easy, the glue did stay on my enamel which was okay knowing that the ones you get done at the salon do the same!

Over all these nails were decent. I do not recommend them for using them all the time. But I think they would be appropriate to use for temporary purposes!

In the comments below tell me what you think of press on nails from the drugstore.
xoxo,
Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment