Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

SSS: Beach Time!!!

Hey Luvs it's Mahe here and today I am going to share what I keep in my beach bag. This post will be part of our new series, SSS (sunscreen, sunglasses, suntan). Summer is finally here and it is time to head out to the beach!!


This Neutrogena sunscreen is my favorite sunscreen to use.
 I have to keep sunscreen in my bag!! Protecting your skin is very important. I am pretty dark skinned to begin with so turning purple is not an option for me.


 A towel is essential to bring to the beach, so you can lay it on the sand. I don't think anybody would want to lay on the burning hot sand.




I also like bring my sunglasses as well as a sun glass case so if I go into the water I have a safe place to store them.


In my beach bag I also carry a travel size moisturizer so my skin doesn't dry out!

Lastly, don't forget a fun beauty/fashion magazine to keep yourself busy! My favorite is Teen Vogue!
As far as makeup is concerned I just carry a waterproof mascara and my Burts Bees chapstick. Just when I need to freshen up.

What do you keep in your beach bag?
xoxo,
Mahe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment