Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Wedding!! Feat. MY MOM



Hey Luvs, remember when I put up the post about what I wore to the mehendi (pre wedding party)?Well today I am going to show you what I wore to the actual wedding! I am also going to show all of you what my mom was wearing because I loved her outfit so much!

My mom wore a beautiful cobalt blue suit with gold embroidery. She looked absolutely stunning in the long kameez and skirt style, called a Lehnga. This outfit was designed by my grandmother and was actually borrowed from my moms sister (AKA: Raahema's mom)!!



I brought my gold wirstlet from Coach, that I was holding
around with me and my mom used put all of her stuff in it! lol momz!

My grandma also designed the suit I wore to the wedding. I wore this pink/reddish suit that had a skinny pant called a Churidar Pajama. As for shoes I wore bronze khussas to go with the bronze embroidery.
On my nails I have a bronze color underneath
and Essie's Sugar Daddy on top and on the accent nail
I put on Essie's A Cut Above.



That's what my mom and I wore to the wedding! Tell me what you thought of our outfits in the comments below!!
xoxo,
Mahe <3





















No comments:

Post a Comment