Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

June Favorites!!!!!!

Hey luvs! It's Mahe and Raahema here with our June favorites!!!! In this post we will be telling you about our favorite products during the month of June.

Nail polish:
Mahe: My favorite nail polsi has been Sugar Daddy by Essie! It makes my nails loo very shiny and gives them a hint of pink!
Raahema: This past month I have been loving the french
manicure look. Although that's really two colors
(cream and white), the duo is amazing!

Accessory:
Mahe: I have been loving my Forever21 gold spike
layered necklace! It is very edgy but also girly
with the cream pearls.
Raahema: My favorite accessory during June
has been my coach wristlet! I have the
"Hampton's weekend signature stripe
small wristlet" and I absolutely love it!

Hair Product:
Mahe: I have been loving my Organic Olive Oil hair lotion from target! I works amazing, leaving my hair soft and healthy looking!
Raahema: My favorite hair product is definitely
my Tresseme heat protectent. Not only does this
product protect my hair, but it also smells amazing,
and smooths out my hair.

Eyeliner:
Mahe: As for eyeliner I have been loving my Maybeline line stylist in black. It is very pigmented and easy to apply!
Raahema: My favorite eyeliner has been the L'Oreal Paris Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in 799 carbon black. This eyeliner is amazing because it has the smoothness of a liquid eyeliner, but the precision of a pencil.

Food:
Mahe: My favorite snack has been strawberries! Strawberries are finally in season (i think) so I can eat them all day long!
Raahema: My favorite food during June has been OREOS!
They are absolutely amazing, and super delicious!

Song:
Mahe: My favorite song this month has been Payphone by Maroon 5!! I have been obsessed with this song!
Raahema: My favorite song this past month has been "I'm Awake" by Katy Perry. This song is absolutely my favorite song!


So, what did you all think of our June favorites? Leave your response in the comments below!
xoxo,
Mahe and Raahema

No comments:

Post a Comment