Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Monday, July 2, 2012

15 Weird Facts Tag!

     Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here with a TAG for all of you. This is the 15 weird facts tag that I will be answering. Enjoy!

     1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
A: They don’t.
     2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
A: I always have to touch both sides of an object.
     3. Do you have any weird phobias?
A: Stink Bugs!! OMG once a stink bug landed in my hair and now...
     4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
A: Any song by Katy Perry!
     5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
A: When people’s mechanical pencils squeak! Just thinking of that noise drives me crazy!
     6.What’s one of your nervous habits?
A: I play with my hair. A lot.
     7.What side of the bed do you sleep on?
A: The right.
     8.What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
A: Well, I don’t know if this counts but I’ve had a doll named Bee since I was 2.
     9. What’s the drink you always order at starbucks?
A: I don’t go that often but I love the Mocha Coconut Frappuccino!
    10. What’s the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
A: Always remove your makeup at night. I’ve actually gotten a lot better at that, but sometimes I till get too lazy to take it off!
    11. Which way do you face in the shower?
A: Um... Forward?
    12. Do you have any weird body skills?
A: I can bend the first knuckle on all my fingers.
     13. What’s your favorite comfort food?
A: ICE CREAM!
     14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
A: I don’t really have one, but I scream a lot.
     15. Time to sleep! What are you actually wearing?
A: Cotton pajamas/ sweatpants. 



So, what did you all think of my answers? How would you answer them? Leave your response in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3















No comments:

Post a Comment