Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Clear Skin Anybody???

Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here and today I will be taking about my favorite face products I love to use, to keep my face looking clear. When I was in 5th grade I had really dry skin. Throughout the school year carrying on into middle school, it became worse, and was known as eczema. Eczema is known to be a skin disorder that makes your skin dry and flaky, it also makes your skin very itchy and when you scratch the itch it makes it worse. Thank goodness I don't have it on my face anymore but I still have a pretty big patch on my arm. So today I am going to talk about my favorite products I use on my face.


A product that I recently been loving is the Baby Johnson Oil Gel. I put it on my face and on my body right after I come out of the shower/ before I go to bed. This does wonders to my skin, making it feel super soft and moisturized in the morning.
On nights I don't take a shower I apply Baby Johnson lotion and oil. These two products are amazing and keeps your skin feeling smooth.

*As you can tell I am very into the Baby Johnson Line! If it works on baby it should work on anyone right?!


The daily moisturizer I use is the Aveeno daily moisturizer. This is one of my favorite products to use throughout the day! It doesn't make your skin look oily, it makes it look refreshed. I LOVE IT!

When I look for different skin products I make sure I get the unscented one. This is because different scents in lotions can be very irritating to your skin making it very itchy and your skin looking worse.

When my skin gets more dry than usual I use Vaseline Potrleum Jelly. This is a little more stronger then the products above, so it really helps my dry skin.

I just wanted to mention that these products didn't help my skin right of the bat. I went to a dermatologist who recommended special over the counter creams that can't be purchased in the drugstore, which I still sometimes have to use.

#1 Rule for clear skin: DRINK A LOT OF WATER!!

Hope this post gave you some guys some helpful tips.
xoxo,
Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment