Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Review: Tresemme Heat Protectant!

    

     Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here with another review for you all! Today I am going to be reviewing my Tresemme Heat Protectant. This product is absolutely amazing! I love it!!!!! The spray has a fruity scent that smells wonderful. The product not only protects your hair from heat, but also leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and silky. I use this product before I blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair. I definitely recommend using a heat protectant if you don't already, and I definitely recommend using this one! Overall, I would give this product a 5 out of 5 stars!


So, what do you think about the Tresemme heat protectant? Leave your response in the comments!

xoxo,
Raahema <3

No comments:

Post a Comment