Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Look Book: Istanbul, Turkey

Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here with a fashion look book! I finally got back from vacation and I thought it would be fun to show you guys what I wore in Istanbul, Turkey! My family and I were in Istanbul for 4 days, so I am going to show you all 4 outfits that I wore!








My family and I landed in Istanbul around 9am, so we had the whole day ahead of us that we did not ant to waste! We went checked into our hotel room and changed into fresh clean clothes. I just wore this basic tee from Forever21 that is tribal print and some ripped carpi's from old navy! 






On day 2 of my trip in Istanbul, I wore this black shirt with a little riksha embroidered on it. A riksha is a little taxi car that are commonly seen in Pakistan. This shirt is from a store in Pakistan called Gulabo. I paired this shirt with white cropped jeans,  and a yellow wrap bracelet from Forever21.


Day three of Istanbul was a very gorgeous day! I decided to wear my hope pink cropped skinnies from Target with a basic white tee. The brown pleather belt came with the jeans and I absolutely love it! i actually forgot to wear the necklace I brought to go with this outfit, but it was the same necklace I wore in my last outfit of the day!



On our last day in Istanbul I wanted to look cute but comfy, because we were going to head out to the airport in the evening to continue our vacation to Pakistan. I just wore this graphic tee from Kohl's and some dark denim jeggings from TJMaxx.
In all these outfits I am wearing forever21 aviator sunglasses, sandals from Kohl's and my customized MAHE bracelet from Canada.





I hope you guys enjoyed my Turkey lookbook! Tell me what you think of my outfits in the comments below!
xoxo
Mahe <3


No comments:

Post a Comment