Hey Luvs! Today I have a "Recipes with Raahema" post for you. So I know this isn't exactly beauty or fashion, but I still thought that it would be a fun post to do! So, I don't know whether any of you guys have tried the Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate or the McDonalds Peppermint Hot Chocolate, but that is definitely my favorite holiday drink at the moment. Today I am going to share with you my version of the drink and how to make it right in your kitchen!
2 baby candy canes
1 glass milk
2 tbsp chocolate syrup
1 tbsp margerine
1. Heat one mug of milk in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add in the 2 tbsp. of chocolate syrup and stir.
3. Add in the margerine and stir untill melted
4. Crush the baby candy canes and stir into milk
5. Microwave for 1 more minute
6. Add whipped cream with chocoalte drizzle
So, what did you think of my "Recipes with Raahema" post? What do you think of the Peppermint Hot Chocolate?
Leave your responses in the comments below!