Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Need Some Change: Haircut!?!

      Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here bloggin' about hair!! I have had the same hair cut for a couple years now and it is time to change it up.... a bit! I don't want to do anything drastic because I have done that before and I don't want to go down that route again! In seventh grade I got my hair cut very short and let me tell you, I did not like it! I wish I had a picture of when I got it done that day because I looked like I went back in time to the 80's!! However, when it grew out to about my shoulders I thought it looked pretty good on me. Now my hair has grown out past my shoulders! I really want to grow out my hair, but I also need to get a cut with some shape to it! I did have really long hair when I was younger, but in 4th grade I cut 12 inches off and donated it to a charity called LOCKS FOR LOVE. Even with that haircut my hair was still past my shoulders!!! So basically, I'm just rambling about my hair because I would really love if you all can give me suggestions on what I should do with my hair cut wise!!









As  you from the pictures my hair is very flat and shapeless!!  Please help me guys and tell me how you think I should get my hair cut!!




xoxo,
Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment