Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Naked 2 Pallete Review!!

Hey Luvs it's Mahe and Raahema here doing a post about our opinions on the Naked 2 Palette! We both bought this palette on Black Friday and we are so excited to tell you guys all about!!

Black Friday Haul 2012:



Mahe's Review: I love this palette!! I have been OBSESSED with it ever since I purchased it!! I love how this palette is very versatile. I can easily go from a day look to a night look! Some of my favorite colors in this palette are Chopper, Suspect and Tease!! However, what I don't really like about this is the brush! The double ended brush was a plus but it is not soft at all!! It is not very soothing to my skin! But, I still like how it is a brush rather than a sponge tip applicator! The Naked 2 Palette come with an Urban Decay lip gloss in Naked, and I LOVE this lip gloss! I love the color the scent the taste, and the fact that it plumps my lips!! I actually did a tutorial using this palette, so if you want to check it our click here. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoyhM5sMRpo&feature=g-crec-u So that's my review! I hope you found this helpful!!

Raahema: I am also in luv with this palette. I wear it almost everyday, and love how it has a variety of colors, ranging from matte to sparkly to shimmery. The palette also has an assortment of colors, including both light and dark colors. I actually don't mind the brush and use one side for patting colors and the other for blending. The lip gloss is also amazing!  The color is a gorgeous berry color that is perfect for the holidays! I would give this product 5 stars!
So, what do you think of the Urban Decay NAKED Palette? Leave your response in the comments below!
xoxo,
Mahe and Raahema <3

1 comment: