Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Obsession!! Feeling A Little Blue!

Hey luvs, it's mahe here!! Lately I have been obsessed with my blue sparkly nail polish from Claire's. I usually don't like their nail polishes because I find them to be very drying. But I just can't get over this blue color. I have been wearing it for 3 times in a row.!! It's called twinkle twinkle and I believe it retails for four dollars! Go get u some!!
xoxo,
Mahe
Follow me on instagram pretty pretty please!! @maaheyk

No comments:

Post a Comment