Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Favorite season fashion??

Hey luvs! It's raahema here and I was wondering what season is your favorite fashion wise? Although I love all the fashion for the seasons, I think mine would have to be fall. I love fall because you can wear both warmer and cooler pieces and I love the brisk feel of the season and fashion. The reason my favorite is fall over spring is because I feel like the spring you transition more to cooler pieces like sandals and shorts where as in the fall everybody breaks out their boots and sweaters. Overall though, I love all the seasons and their respective fashion!

What season is your favorite? Leave your response in the comments below!
Xoxo,
Raahema

No comments:

Post a Comment