Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fashion in Another World:OOTD

Hey luvs, its mahe here bloggin' about one of my cultural outfits that I wore a couple of days ago. If you look back to some of my other cultural outfit of the day posts; the outfits I wore were a little more dressy. This Shalwar Kameez I have on is very casual. The shirt I have on is actually Raahema's moms, it is the gorgeous pinky peach color with navy blue piping around the neckline and sleeves. There is this scrunched up button detail on the sleeves as well. I paired this long shirt with the ruched white skinny pants that I got from Pakistan last summer. I didn't wear any shoes or jewelry because I was just in the house! Thanks for reading!!
xoxo,
Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment