Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Friday, November 23, 2012

My Night Time Routine!!

Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here blogging about my night time face routine! I have a new system for my face and I thought I would share it with you guys!
First off, i take of my makeup with water. I have tried a few makeup removers but they don't really work well with my skin. i have super sensitive skin and very dry skin! So when i take off the majority of my makeup I then use the Clinique 3 Step face system. I use the type for dry to very fry skin. I wash my face with the liquid facial soap in extra mild. This really does moisturize my face because this face wash is more of a lotion consistency that works well with my skin type! 

Then I use the clarifying lotion by applying it to a cotton pad and wipe it across my face. this exfoliates your skin and keeps it glowing!

Lastly I put on the clinique moisturizer and I have to say that this is the best moisturizer I have ever used! I know clinique can be a little bit pricey so what I would suggest is just to get the regular moisturizer because it has SPF in it whih will protect your skin from the sun and don't bother getting a night cream because it is basically the same thing just it doesn't have the SPF in it!


So, yeah, this is basically what I do and I love it. I feel like my skin looks a lot better and healthier! BUT DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER!!! <-- #1 RULE!!

xoxo,
Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment