Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fashion in Another World: OOTD!


Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here with a wedding OOTD! I recently attended a traditional Pakistani wedding and wanted to show you what I wore! I guess this is an OOTD post and FIAW post mixed in one! Enjoy!


So, for the wedding I wore a traditional dress in green and purple. Underneath I wore a green "churidar pajama" which is like a skinny pant that bunches up at the bottom. The outfit also had a green "Dubata" which is basically a scarf worn behind your neck.



I accesorized with some bangles, also known as "churia." They were a pinkish purple color to match the purple in the outfit but unfortunately look rainbow on camera!


For shoes, I wore a cream colored pair of peeptoe flats!

What did you think of my wedding OOTD? Leave your response in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3

No comments:

Post a Comment