Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Friend or Foe: Black Nail Polish?


Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here with another "friend or foe" post! Today's post is about a controversial trend that is definitely not for everyone. Black nail polish. Personally, I love black nail polish, and I definitely feel that you can wear without looking too over the top or goth, but still look edgy and cool. However, I know that a lot of people are not a fan. If that is you, then in place of the black, I would wear a dark green or purple. That way you still have a darker color but not straight out black. What do you think of black nail polish? Friend or foe? Leave your response in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3

1 comment:

  1. I love black nail polish! I wear it on my toes all the time, but I can't wear it on my fingers because my nails are so short... it makes them look like claws!

    ReplyDelete