Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Friend or Foe: Wedged Sneakers?!

   Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here with a post about shoes again. I know I recently did a post about loafers but I came across another type of shoe that I thought would be an interesting thing to blog about! In magazines and in stores I have been seeing sneakers with a built in wedge.



When I first saw this type of shoe I did not know what to think of it. I don't think this shoe is for me. Personally I don't I would ever wear these type of shoes. I am not a heel or wedge type of person anyway, I love my flats and loafers!! What are your feelings toward the wedged sneakers? I have seen  many celebrities rock these shoes with sass!!
Let me know in the comments below what you think?
xoxo,
Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment