Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Glasses or Contacts?

Hey Luvs! It's Raahema her with a post about glasses vs. contacts. So I've had glasses since I was 5 years old (I'm about to turn 14 now) but I finally got contacts a few weeks ago! I've wanted contacts for years but was never allowed to get them until recently. Anyway, I wanted to share my preferences on the two types of eye wear, and wanted to know your thoughts as well!
 
Glasses: One think that I like about glasses is that i feel I see clearer. Now maybe that's just because my contact prescription is off but I do think that i see clearer with glasses rather than contacts. The difference is slight, but it's there. Another reason why I like glasses is that they're low maintenance, You don't have to worry about taking them in or or out, or cleaning them the way you do with contacts.
 
 
Contacts:

I love contacts! Firstly, you don't have to have something on your face. They're also comfortable and, in my opinion, better looking. Also, once you get used to them, they're pretty easy to clean and maintain!


So, what do you prefer? Contacts or Glasses? Leave your response in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3

No comments:

Post a Comment