Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get Ready For Spring and Summer!

Hey Luvs! It's Raahema again, and today I am going to be sharing my "Get ready for spring/summer" plan with you. Although spring and summer are still months away, I like to start getting ready ahead of time. Enjoy!
 
 
Step 1: Moisturize
 
OK, so moisturizing is incredibly important during the winter and essential for having soft smooth skin during the summer. I would moisturize you entire body daily in preparation for the warmer months.
 
 
Step 2: Exercise
 
Exercise is very important all year round, but especially right before, and during, the spring and summer. During the spring and summer, you can't hide in big sweaters and scarfs which is why it's very important to exercise and be fit.
 
 
Step 3: Eat Healthy/ Drink Water
 
Going along with exercising, eating healthy is crucial in maintaining a healthy, toned body. It is also important to drink plenty of water so your skin and hair are glow.
 
 
So those are my tips on looking great during the spring and summer. I like to start these things now so that when it is swimsuit season and warm outside, I can look and feel great! I hope you enjoyed this post and leave me any comments below! Also, if you have any post that you would like to see from Mahe or me, leave your suggestions in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3

No comments:

Post a Comment