Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Beauty Must Haves!!!

Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here and today I am going to share with you, my Fall beauty must haves! I absolutely love the Fall season and can't wait for it to come!

One beauty must have for me during Autumn, is a deep, dark nail polish.
I love wearing reds and purples in the Fall which is why
Recessionista, (on the left) a red wine, and Skirting
The Issue, (on the right) a dark plum, are definitely must haves for me this Fall!











Another one of my beauty favorites would definitely have to be a good mascara. I love wearing a lot of mascara during the Fall to make my lashes look very long and full! Right now I am loving the Maybelline mascaras.



Next, I always need a good moisturizer to use during the colder months. And as Fall progresses, it does start to get a little chilly, which unfortunately results in dry skin. I love using the Vaseline moisturizers because they have many different types based on what you need most!



My last beauty must have for Fall is a good lip balm, because like a moisturizer, a good lip product is definitely needed to keep my lips soft and smooth as the weather begins to change. My favorite is definitely the Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch. This product is the perfect blend of moisture and color!


So, what did you think of my Fall beauty must haves? What are some of your favorite products to use this fall? Leave your response in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3












































No comments:

Post a Comment