Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All Time Favorite Nail Polishes!

Hey Luvs it's Mahe here to tell you all about my favorite nail polishes! I love having my nails painted but I HATE painting them! lol

Merino Cool is my favorite nail polish color I
 have! I feel like this color goes perfectly with
my skin tone! UGH I cannot explain how much I
<3 this!

Nude nail polish is my go to color! This
color makes your nails look clean and polished!
I love wearing this nail polish when I don't want
to wear any bright colors on my nails!


Another one of my favorites is Cute
As a Button! This is a pretty coral pink coral color
that I think is gorgeous for every skin color!


A cut above by essie is the perfect sparklie
nail polish! I am not a huge fan of sparlie nail polish
but this was is perfect! All the sparklie ones from essie
are amazing! The sparkles are more like sequins which I
love!

What are your all time favorite nail polishes? I would love to know!
xoxo
Mahe <3

                          




No comments:

Post a Comment