Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Eid Outfit Feat. My Mom!

 Hey Luvs, it's Mahe here with an Eid outfit of the day!  I hope you all had an amazing Eid if you celebrate it! Raahema and I were supposed to spend Eid together but it just didn't work out that way with her sudden plans to go to Pakistan with her family! But I hope you enjoy my Eid OOTD!!

So I totally forgot to take picture of me in my Eid outfit! The only picture I had is this one, which is with my mom! So, I will also give you a brief overview on my moms outfit to!



Usually my grandma designs and makes my Eid outfits but this year when I went to Pakistan with my family I got to pick what I wanted to wear for Eid! Since Eid was in the summer time this year I wanted something light and aerie. So, with that in mind I got a blue color long shirt that comes up to my ankles. This shirt called a Kameez has pretty orange and gold detailing at the top that reassembles a necklace! I absolutely fell in love with this suit after I tried it on in the store!

For my shoes I wanted to wear something simple so I wore my bronze Khussas that are also from Pakistan!


Here is a closer look at the detailing, it's actually very light!

As for jewelry I just wore some bangles that I also got in Pakistan to go specifically with this suit!

I know you can't see but underneath the Kameez, I am wearing white churidar pajamas. Which are basically cotton skinny pants!

As for what my mom is wearing she is wearing a beige suit with colorful detailing bright purple pants and nude poofy heels!

I hope you guys enjoyed my Eid outfit of the day, Raahema's Eid ootd should be coming up soon!
xoxo,
Mahe




No comments:

Post a Comment