Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Spring in the Winter?!? OOTD!

Hey luvs, it's mahe here with an outfit of the day post!! Here in New Jersey the weather has been fluctuating a lot! One day it will be freezing and snowing and the next day the weather is nice and pleasant. So today my outfit was geared more towards the spring time. My floral sleeveless top is from Charlotte Russe, my cardigan is from New York and Company, and lastly my corduroy pants are from Macy's. As for my shoes I just wore simple black combat boots from Target. This is a very simple outfit   but at the same time it is fashion forward. I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post!! 
xoxo,
Mahe

follow me on instagram: maaheyk




No comments:

Post a Comment