Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

What's In My Beach/Pool bag???!!

Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here showing you what's in my beach bag! Now, living in Pennsylvania, I don't hve any beaches very closeby, but this is what I would take to the beah when I'm visiting Mahe in New Jersey or when I'm at the pool!
 
Item 1: Beach Bag!! Duh!
My beach/pool bag is this pink sequined one from Victoria's Secret. I got it during a Black Friday special but I think you can find it online!
 
Item 2: Bathing Suit!
 
A cute swimsuit is deinitely a must-have for going to the beach or pool! With a huge variety of styles, colors, and patterns, how can anyone resist?
 
Item 3: Sunscreen
I always make sure to keep a good suncreen in my beach bag like this Neutrogena one with spf 70.
 
Item 4: Towels
Towels are a neccessity for when I get out of the water or if im lying in the sun!
 
Item 5: Lip Balm!





I always keep a good lip balm and moisturizer in my beach bag. Recently, I've been using babylips.

Item 6: Moisturizer
Having a good moisturizer is an absolute neccesity for me when I'm at the beach or pool.
 
Item 7: Sunglasses!!
The last and most important thing that I carry with me to the beach or pool is a pair of sunglassess!
 
I hope you enjoyed my "What's In My Beach/Pool Bag" post! Tell me what you take to the beach or pool in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment