Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Skincare/Foundation Routine!!

Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here and today I am posting my skincare/foundation routine! Now, keep in mind, I don't wear foundation everyday, but this is my routine for when I do! Enjoy!
 
Step 1: Cleanse
So, the first thing I do after brushing my teeth in the morning is cleanse my face with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. This is a gentle cleanser that is good for all skin types which is perfect for my combination skin.
 
Step 2: Moisturize
The second part of my skincare routine is to moisturize my skin. Recently, I have been using the Vaseline lotions, specifically the "total moisture" one.
 
Step 3: Foundation
The foundation that I've recently come across is the "Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation." To apply this makeup, I usually use my fingers to gently rub it into my skin.
 
Step 4: Powder
Because the Covergirl foundation is 3-in-1 (primer, foundation, concealer), I usually skip concealer and go straight to the powder. To set my foundation, I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. To apply this I just use an Elf face brush, and evenly distribute the powder over my face.
 
That is my entire skincare and foundation routine! To remove my makeup a night I use the Almay eye makeup remover and the Cetaphil cleanser I mentioned above. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and leave any questions or comments down below!
xoxo,
Raahema <3 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment