Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Accesorize: Cute Necklace!

Hey Luvs! It's Raahema here with a post about a cute jewelry piece that I recently got! So as you all probably know, last week was Mother's day. anyway, for Mother's Day, I got my mom (and me) a mother-daughter necklace set. I thought that this necklace set was super cute and a great gift to give your mom on any occasion!
 

Now, the necklace above isn't the exact one that I got for my mom and myself but you get the idea. I hope you enjoyed this post and tell me what you got your mom on mother's day in the comments below!
xoxo,
Raahema


No comments:

Post a Comment