Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

neutral outfit of the day

Hey luvs, its mahe here with another outfit of the day. I'm wearing a loose flowy top from TJMaxx. You can't tell from the picture but the shoulders and half of the shirt on the back is shear. I paired my shirt with a white loop scarf with bronze studs on it. My jeans are from hollister and my shoes are military style little booties by the brand apostrophe. Lastly, my bag is from Aldo. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. :)
Comment below suggesting what other types of posts you would like to see.
xoxo,
Mahe <3

1 comment:

  1. I love that bag!

    Followed :)

    Follow back if you like my blog :) <3

    liveshivnow.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete