Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Carrie Diaries OOTD!


Hey luvs! It's Raahema here with another outfit of the day for you!! Enjoy!




So for my outfit I am wearing this coral colored sweater from forever21. This sweater was only about $5 because I got it on clearance!! The top also has some pretty lace detailing. I paired the sweater with some blue skinny jeans and I was wearing brown tall boots but took them off. For jewelry I wore a simple blue necklace. I curled my hair into loose, messy waves and wore blue nail polish. I think that this outfit had a bit of a "Carrie Diaries" feel if any of you watch the show.

I hoped you enjoyed my OOTD and please leave any suggestions for posts you would like to see in
the future!
xoxo,
Raahema <3

No comments:

Post a Comment