Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Sweet 16!!

Hey Luvs it's Mahe here doing a post all about my 16th birthday!! My birthday was on Wednesday, October 16th and let me just say that I had the best birthday ever!! Except for the fact that Raahema wasn't here. :(
It all started the day before the actual BIG day! When I got home from school my mom got me this huge chocolate peanut butter cupcake!! It was Delicious!!!!!!

So, on my actual day Raahema and my aunts and grandpa called me a 6AM to wish me a happy birthday which just made my day!!!

It was my last class of the day at school and one of the secretaries told me not to go home on the bus because my mom was going to pick me up. I knew something was up!

When I got in the car my mom surprised me with a manicure and pedicure at a really nice fancy spa!

 
Sorry, I wasn't able to catch the color of my nails (pink), but the brand is O.P.I (that narrows it down!!)
Ahhh! So relaxing!!
 
After my mom and I went to the spa, we got a drink from Starbucks!!
This may sound crazy but I ordered my first ever coffee drink! I got the white mocha frap! AMAZING!!
 
AND THEN WE WENT HOME...
THE WHOLE KITCHEN WAS DECORATED IN PINK!!!!
Every year for my birthday I ask for balloons because I love them so much!!
My mom got me 16 balloons!!
 
 The cups, plates and napkins were for my party that was on Saturday!
 
 My dad got me these pink flowers from Costco! My favorite color!! (obviously)
 
My aunt got me my first ever edible arrangement! so gooood!
 
 
I didn't have an extravagant Sweet 16! Instead my friends and I went rock climbing!
 
 
 
 
 After we went rock climbing we all went to Pizza Hut! Yum! When we came home we played games and my friends won some prizes! We then had the cake cutting ceremony and ate dessert!! It was the best sweet 16 ever!!!! I had so much fun!
 
I hope you enjoyed this post guys!!
xoxo,
Mahe
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments: