Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fashion in Another World: OOTD!

Hey luvs it's Mahe here with an outfit of the day post. It's not just any outfit it is one of my Pakistani outfit. The shalwaar kameez I chose to wear today isn't considered to be super dressy or casual. My bought this for me from Pakistan a few years ago and I'm in love with it! The kameez (shirt) is pink with gold and silver metallic work with pink beads. It may be hard to tell but the shirt gradually gets darker. I chose to wear white chouridar as the shalwar (pants), which are skinny pants and silver sandals to top of the look! I hope you enjoyed my Pakistani outfit of the day I haven't done one in forever! In the comments below request some post ideas that you would like to see!
xoxo,
Mahe
follow me on instagram! maaheyk

No comments:

Post a Comment