Hey luvs, we are Mahe and Raahema. We are two cousins who, despite the geographic distance that divides us, share the same love for fashion. Between living in the Garden state, NJ and the Keystone state, PA, we come across many different people with many unique styles. We are Pakistani-Americans and while we straddle two very different cultures, we find a good balance between the two. Our sense of style is influenced by our religious background as well as our culture. We will fill you in on all the things we are loving this season.xoxo.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Outfits of the Week!

   Hey luvs, for today's post I am going to show you guys all the outfits I wore to school this week. Tell me if you like this type of post in the comments below and if you would like me to do this every week!
 
 
 
 
Monday:
shirt: JCPenny; open hole in the back
pants: Levis; black suede skinnies
bag: Guess
earnings: Charlotte Russe; came in a pack of 9 for $5
*sorry guys I forgot to take a picture of my shoes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tuesday:
Shirt: American Eagle acid wash jean button up
Jeans: Hollister dark wash skinnies
Lace trim cami: Wet Seal
Bag: Guess
Shoes: Target black sequence
Earrings: Charlotte Russe cream roses
 
 
 
 
 
Wednesday:
Shirt: I actually got my shirt when I went to Pakistan last summer, from a store called Outfitters. I love the pocket detail!
Jeans: medium wash from Hollister
Shoes: brand apostrophe
Earrings: little birds from Charlotte Russe
Nails: Essie cute as a button; on top of that I put Essie's singer daddy
*As for my hair I braided it the night before so it would have that wave look.
 
 
 
 
 
Thursday:
Shirt: sweater from Forever21; navy blue and white stripes with gold threading
Jeggings: TJMaxx and I cuffed the bottom
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
I didn't post anything for Friday because it was just a very bummy day! I hope you guys really enjoyed this post, I loved taking the pics and making the collage!! Would you guys like me to do this every week? comment below like always! 
xoxo,
Mahe

No comments:

Post a Comment